Saturday, March 19, 2016

My Son...

...says that he wants to be an artist when he grows up. I don't know whether to feel incredibly proud or incredibly worried. I suppose I feel both. That's probably normal.

I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to write anything Friday. I had the "day from Hell" Thursday, and everything that came out of my fingers was a little too cranky and unproductive. Having one's car towed will do that...but having one's car towed in Paraguay is its very own special kind of bullshit.

[and that's all I'm going to say on the subject for now]

I have a LOT of game stuff on my mind at the moment. So much so that I don't know what to do with it. It's the weekend, so I don't really have time to write (I'm going to post this in the next couple sentences, and that will probably be the last thing on the blog till after Easter). I've got half a dozen concepts all clamoring for my attention in my mind, and I'm trying to consider the best way to "put them out there" into reality.

If I had my druthers, my life would revolve around games...playing, designing, and promoting. But it doesn't.

At least I don't live in Syria.

3 comments:

  1. Teach your son that the bills get paid, then you play, and all should work out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get him a bunch of fine point pens and a ream of paper and let him draw people from screen shots off internet. Spend ten years building a portfolio of art now...

    ReplyDelete