Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy (belated) Anniversary


Wow...I just realized that I completely blew past my own anniversary date without the slightest mention. I started this blog on June 6th and it's been going more-or-less strong ever since.

Normally, I would have put out something exceptionally grand for the "momentous date," but I completely spaced. I can't even blame the World Cup on it (that little event kicked off on the 11th). All I can say is, I've been busy folks.

Well, I'll try to make it up somehow. In the meantime, thanks to all the folks that have taken the time to read, comment, and contribute here at B/X Blackrazor. For myself, I've had a pretty fun time...and mostly it doesn't seem like "work."
; )

Thanks a million, people, really. Prost!
: )



[boy, it's sure come a long way from how I originally imagined it to be a repository for stats on magic swords!]

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Keep going, squire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scoff one for me, and happy anniversary!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary and thank you for all the "work".

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete